The service that the brave men and women of our country provided is near and dear to the hearts of our staff at Sunnyside Little Chapel of the Chimes. If your loved one was devoted to their values and their country, we’re dedicated to helping you honor them in the way they deserve.
The Veterans Service Specialists
We arrange meaningful and respectful military services and are proud to help you through the smallest of details and toughest decisions. Having a plan in place helps ease the stress of your family members. We can help you plan your veterans funeral arrangements in full.
We are proud to provide meaningful services for veterans, with a variety of amenities and functions to help you through difficult moments. Specializing in funeral and tribute care for a veteran and their family is how we share our gratitude for all they’ve done for the place we all call home.
- The veterans specialists at Sunnyside Little Chapel of the Chimes can help design a patriotic tribute to your loved one, including:
- The completion of applications for veteran’s benefits including the Presidential Memorial Certificate, Military Honors, and a veteran headstone or memorial marker
- Click here to use MyEasyVA to help you quickly and easily fill out and download the veterans’ benefits forms you’ll need
- Coordinate and confirm the existing paid pre-plan funding benefits, which can help cover any expenses that may be deemed ineligible by the Veterans Administration
- Coordinate service with the national or state veterans’ cemeteries
- Coordinate the necessary documentation by the family to request honors for the veteran
What Our Veterans Specialists Offer
Our veterans specialists offer you:
- Professional services from our Funeral Director, and accompanying staff members
- Cremation services
- The transfer and professional care of your beloved veteran
- The use of our mortuary facilities and specialists for a gathering or visitation
- The use of our automotive equipment
- A memorial, tribute, or funeral ceremony
- Use of our online and interactive memorial website
- Customizable additional options which include a meaningful tribute video and specialized engraving
As dedicated veterans service specialists, Sunnyside Little Chapel of the Chimes provides veterans with the honorable and respectful goodbye service they deserve. From assistance with the necessary documentation to helping design a memorial service that represents your loved one, our staff members are always here for you.
To get answers to any questions about arrangements for a veteran, or for your eligibility for a patriotic veteran service, please contact us today at (503) 695-1184.